Warehouseman’s Legal Liability Insurance (WLL)
Warehouseman’s Legal Liability insurance provides specialized coverage for cargo liability if you are an operator of a public commercial storage or distribution warehouse.
- Warehouseman’s Legal Liability coverage is a unique type of liability insurance that responds when a warehouse operator’s failure to exercise reasonable care in the handling and storage of a customer’s goods results in loss of or damage to those goods.
- The Warehouseman’s Legal Liability insurance policy can be tailored to provide additional coverage or limits as may be required by contract or agreement, where you assume greater liability for customers’ goods.
- Warehouseman’s Legal Liability coverage can be extended to specifically address the risks inherent to the storage of specialty goods such as perishable foods and/or pharmaceuticals.
- This coverage can be purchased as a separate policy or as part of a Logistics Insurance Package.
- Currently this Warehouseman’s Legal Liability solution is available to Canadian customers only.
To obtain a quote, please click here to complete an application.
For more information, please contact a Marsh Representative:
- Tel: 1-877-755-4934
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org