Surety Bond Insurance
Surety Bond insurance provides coverage for a wide variety of bonds.
- Commercial Surety Bonds normally respond to an act/law and can be part of a licensing requirement.
- As a general rule, Commercial Surety Bonds protect the consumer against fraud, misrepresentation and compensation of monetary loss and are required by the courts, federal, provincial and municipal bodies, financial Institutions, and private corporations.
- The following represents the most common Canadian Custom and Excise Bonds:
- Bonded Highway Carrier, Freight Carrier, Air Carrier, Rail Carrier Bond
- Bonded Warehouse Bond
- Bonded Sufferance Warehouse Bond
- Customs Brokers License Bond
- Release of Goods Prior to Payment of Duties
- Temporary Importation of Goods
- Underwriting requirements:
- Bond application
- Corporate financial report
- Currently this Surety Bond Insurance solution is available to Canadian customers only.
For more information, please contact a Marsh Representative:
- Tel: 1-877-755-4934
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org