Property & Business Interruption Insurance
Commercial Property insurance provides coverage against all risks of property damage or physical loss.
- We can design a comprehensive policy covering all of your business property. The commercial property insurance policy can include coverage for buildings, EDP equipment, computers, office contents, contractors’ equipment, tools and warehouse equipment and supplies (shelving) as required, or any other property incidental to your business.
- Our market knowledge provides clients with invaluable benchmarking and analytics, allowing you to make informed decisions about limits and retentions while meeting premium targets.
- The strength of our relationships with decision makers enables us to negotiate with markets to our clients’ advantage at all stages of the placement and claims process. Marsh’s global network of offices accesses the worldwide marketplace to drive aggressive competition.
Business Interruption insurance provides coverage against losses that arise out of an initial physical damage loss; it provides indemnification for lost net profits and continuing expenses. This coverage can be an extension to property insurance.
- This business interruption insurance protects businesses while their facilities are either closed because of a covered loss, or they are unable to continue normal operations or occupy their premises.
- It is designed to put the assured in the same financial position it would have been in immediately prior to the loss.
- Currently this business interruption insurance package solution is available to Canadian customers only.
To obtain a quote, please click here to complete an application.
For more information, please contact a Marsh Representative:
- Tel: 1-877-755-4934
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Hong Kong Support